Skills & Qualification: CDA
- Good knowledge Analog/Mixed signal Design and Development in Cadence Virtuoso environment.
- Good knowledge on EDA Tools and Methodologies in Analog/Mixed Signal Design and Development.
- Good understanding of standards and formats like Spice, CDL, LEF, DEF, Verilog, SPEF, GDS, OA, .LIB, etc.
- Good knowledge on scripting skills – PERL, TCL, Skill, Ruby, C-Shell scripts etc.
- Good knowledge on Data management aspects using ICManage / Cliosoft / Perforce / Methodics / SVN etc.
- Good knowledge of 14nm/10nm/7nm finfet technologies
- Good knowledge of Deep Submicron Issues / technologies ( < 45 nm technology)
- Understanding of LSF cluster, Job submission and monitoring is a plus
- Understanding of tool License features and license administration is a plus