Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Responsible for PDK evaluation, setup , flows definition
- Drive and implement specific Custom Design Automation flows such as
- Schematic entry, Layout design
- Library Modeling
- Deep Submicron Topics such as LFD, PM, MAS, Litho etc.
- Circuit Simulation
- Drive Interfacing between Digital and Analog/Mixed signal methodologies.
- Develop Custom flows, rule deck customizations, improve productivity and efficiency.
- Train, Deployment and support of CDA to Design teams.
- Responsible for assisting Tapeouts, final chip finishing runs, interface across foundry/customer for rulesets etc
- Must have minimum Bachelors degree in EE from a reputed institute.
- Must have at least 5 to 8 years of experience.
- Good knowledge Analog/Mixed signal Design and Development.
- Good knowledge on Tools and Methodologies in Analog/Mixed Signal Design and Development.
- Good knowledge on scripting skills – PERL, TCL, Ruby, Shell scripts etc.
- Good knowledge on Data management aspects using ClearCase / ICManage / DeisgnSync etc.
- Good knowledge of Deep Submicron Issues / technologies ( < 45 nm technology)
- Experience on 14nm and 10nm technologies is a plus
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed