Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Will be responsible for Post Silicon Validation / Characterization of high speed memory & Serial interfaces.
- Developing Test plan & Test methods to validate the SERDES & Memory interfaces Test chips
- Bring-up & Debug of assembled boards and silicon test-chips to start characterization process
- Create test scripts & automation
- Debug failures, work with other functional teams to root cause issues and find solutions or workarounds.
- Test Report Generation & Technical support for Internal & External Customers
- Support for of high speed System/Demo platforms & Characterization board development/design.
- Must have minimum Bachelor’s degree in EEE/ECE from a reputed institute.
- Exposure in Silicon Validation.
- Exposure in Characterization of High Speed Serial Interfaces & Memory interface such as DDRx, PCIe, SATA, USB 2.0 etc
- Exposure in test and measurement automation environments such as LabView is desirable
- Proficiency in lab environment with good debug skills; Experience in using Lab equipment’s like Power supplies, Multimeter, Pattern generators, DSO oscilloscopes.
- ATE knowledge will be an added advantage
- Exposure to PCB design & cadence PCB development tools
- Very strong programming and scripting skills.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed