Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Description of Position
- The primary focus of these positions will be to design analog mixed-signal circuits for one/more of following sub-systems on chip:
- PLL, DLLs, Phase interpolators, Full Chip Clocking architecture
- Transmitters, Receivers IO circuits with Equalization
- Voltage Regulators, Bandgap Reference
- Candidate will work through all phases of development including specification, circuit design, verification, silicon evaluation, and will be responsible for a sub-system of the chip.
- Other responsibilities include layout supervision, writing documentation, customer interaction, reviewing designs with peers and evaluating peer design reviews.
- Must be a team player with good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and detail-oriented and have the ability to work with cross functional and globally dispersed teams.
- MS/M-Tech degree in electronics/VLSI or B.E/B-Tech in electronics engineering with strong relevant experience
- 8+ Years of analog / mixed-signal circuit design experience
- Working knowledge of communication theory, control theory, power and signal integrity, equalization techniques, and noise analysis is desirable.
- Requires experience with the following tools: Cadence Virtuoso, Hspice/Spectre, LVS/DRC verification
- Experience with Verilog-A, scripting/programming is a plus
- Knowledge of high-speed interfaces (e.g. DDRs, SerDes) is a plus
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed