Rambus Ecebs are a specialist smartcard software company based in East Kilbride, Scotland. Founded in 2000, Rambus Ecebs provide smartcard based technology into a wide variety of applications including the software that operates the smartcard chip as well as the software on terminals and the interfaces to other computer systems.
Purpose of the Role:
Respond to customer service requests within the contracted Service Level Agreements. Identify and resolve issues with applications, following agreed procedures. Use application management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics. Carry out agreed applications maintenance tasks.
· We employ team players – people who integrate easily, communicate with professional courtesy, energy and enthusiasm – inside and outside the business at all levels
· We are team players who share information, build rapport, offer support and generally seek to build trust and loyalty – company wide
· We are committed to providing outstanding customer service (internally and externally) – we believe we are all each others customers
· We are energetic and self-motivated – seeking people who are hands on and require minimum management supervision
· In a fast moving/developing environment we require people who are flexible and adaptable – excited by new ideas and/or technology and willing to pick up and work with new initiatives no matter how unfamiliar
· We seek people who are ambitious, seek to improve their performance and through achieving success in personal development achieve success
· No ego! We will succeed or fail as a team – so constructive criticism should be embraced to enable development
Knowledge & Experience