Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- In this position the person will be responsible for modeling complex analog blocks which are used in high speed mix signal blocks in SERDES and Memory Physical layer
- Candidates with understanding of with digital/analog equalization techniques in communication, signal integrity issues, DSP concepts will be preferred.
- Candidate is expected to have experience analog/digital circuit design as part of their course/project work.
- Strong Hands-on experience in programming with C/C++/Verilog/Matlab is preferred.
- Masters degree in Electronics (Microelectronics specialization preferred)
- The position requires good written & verbal communication skills as well a strong commitment and ability to work in cross functional and globally dispersed teams.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed