Rambus (NASDAQ: RMBS) Cryptography Research and has offices in Rotterdam, Boston, Toronto, Sydney and Singapore.
Rambus offices in Rotterdam specializes in mobile token management software for card issuers to safely bring cards onto the mobile devices of their customers. Its certified and award-winning management software integrates with Mobile Pay solutions and independent mobile wallets to allow end-users to ‘tap & pay’ via NFC smartphones and wearables.
Whether cards are stored on the device or in the cloud using host card emulation (HCE), Rambus adapts to any mobile payments ecosystem and ensures security through tokenization; it enables customers to fulfil the role of a token service provider (TSP), securing transactions by removing vulnerable card data from the payment network.
Due to the recent growth in new product releases, project implementations, maintenance of our products, and customer support we are expanding our enthusiastic team.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities
* Manage compliance and infrastructure projects often with the cross functional team members in UK, Netherland, India, Australia, & US PST time zones.
* Coordinate IT efforts for compliance by working with Corporate Compliance group
* Ensure new projects have compliance considerations
* Maintain, write, and update policies and procedures for ISO 27001, ISO 9001, PCI DSS, GDPR, etc.
* Map controls to policies, standards, procedures, and process to ensure adequate coverage
* Perform hands-on gap or risk assessments to identify significant information security risks (including applications, systems, data centers, infrastructure and vendor security risk assessments) to determine the organizational risk posture
* Monitor and review IT Security controls to identify operational effectiveness and improvement opportunities
* Manage remediation efforts and track completion status of deficiencies
* Drive efficiency by utilizing project management and program management methodology, processes, and tools
* Write project definition documents and plans to get sign off from stakeholders, plan, and coordinate project activity
* Provide timely and accurate reporting to all stakeholders
* Proactively identify and mitigate risks and issues
* Maintain project records and programs budget, including issues, risks, decisions, schedules, etc.
* Run project review meetings regularly for IT department
* Perform resource planning
* Maintain IT portfolio in Service Now
* Improve existing portfolio and project management processes
* Assist in annual planning
* Provide feedback to other PM’s plans
* Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related experience
* Project Management Professional certification, or equivalent training and experience, highly desired.
* 5+ years’ experience required
* Experience managing infrastructure, compliance, and security projects highly desired
* Program management experience highly desired
* Working knowledge of compliance standards (ISO 27001, ISO 9001, PCI DSS, GDPR, etc.)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills
* Expert ability to work independently and manage one’s time
* Excellent attention to details and use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, & Excel
* Expert knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and program management
* Must be flexible with work schedule: work often in late shift to work with US headquarters in PST time zone or work often from home late in the evenings