As software tester you are responsible for testing of our products at a functional as well as technical level, with a focus on black box testing.
You collect all the specifications to be able to determine a test plan, using a checklist to verify whether the necessary info is present. If necessary you are able to configure the test software/environment in which the test will be performed.
You implement an automated test according to the test plan and the test execution results are included in a report; any errors are entered in an issue tracking system. Furthermore you are responsible for a final test of the implemented improvements.
Another part of the job description is proactively consulting the involved colleagues of the progress and report the final evaluation to the colleagues concerned. Periodically you will participate in team meetings.
You have a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in an international environment.
Your knowledge/experience includes:
- Defining test cases from designs
- Writing test plans
- Application servers (JBoss, Tomcat, Websphere and Weblogic)
- Databases (Oracle, DB2)
- Operating systems (Windows, Linux, AIX, Solaris)
- Jira and ticketing systems
- Automated testing of web applications and API's using Selenium Webdriver, Jenkins, Soap UI, Groovy
- ISTQB certified; knowledge of other testing methods are of benefit
- Programming and debugging skills are a must have
As all formal communication within Bell Identification B.V. is in English you have excellent speaking and writing skills in the English language.
Your personal skills
If you are interested in this job position, please send your CV and motivation letter to Rambus.