Areas of Responsibilities :
- Have full ownership of IP, products, its major blocks or sub blocks
- Support marketing on presales activities technically
- Be the interface to the customer in technical interactions, feasibility analysis, design reviews, parameter estimations (like Power/Area etc.)
- Pair with similar domain experts across other geographical locations on core technical initiatives
- Define the architecture and micro-architecture of the IP’s, products and its sub functions
- Understand and disseminate applicable standards and its relevance in a given project to the team
- Responsible to develop and design the high speed circuit blocks used in Rambus
- Design, simulate and characterize high performance CMOS data communication circuits (drivers, receive equalizers, PLLs, high speed samplers, clock recovery circuits are some examples).
- The designer will be responsible for all aspects of designs such as schematic capture, layout review, simulation & analysis of critical electrical and timing parameters, documentation and silicon bring-up.
- Will be responsible to work with the system engineering team for Silicon bring up and Characterization.
Mentoring of junior designers where applicable.