Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Design and develop system test cases which simulate a production workload over days and months.
- Contribute to test automation framework including core libraries development using Python.
- Develop distributed workload generators for load, stress and scalability testing against clusters of tens of nodes.
- Participate in product spec/design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems regarding testability.
- Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness for an enterprise scale software application.
- Design detailed test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures of software and production data in a secure environment.
- Maintain documentation of test plans and their results using a test case management system.
- Study the issues escalated by customers and modify the system test scripts to reproduce the issues.
- Log software defects using a bug tracking system and work closely with software developers to analyze the defects and track them to resolution.
- Passion for product quality.
- BS/MS in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, or related degree preferred; but substantial, relevant, outstanding work experience may substitute in some cases.
- 8+ years of overall experience in software development or testing with exposure to the full product development lifecycle - from requirements through post-release.
- At least 5 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance having experience in applying testing methodologies, creating test plans and executing and automating test suites.
- 5+ years of experience in developing test libraries and automation frameworks in Python and/or Java.
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux based environments.
- Successful record designing, implementing and managing structured test automation.
- Overall understanding of web architecture and distributed systems and databases.
- Experience with SOAP, REST, RPC or other client-server API testing.
- Experience with open source automation tools (Nose, Selenium, Grinder, JMeter, etc).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed