Dedicated to making data faster and safer, Rambus creates innovative hardware, software and services that drive technology advancements from the data center to the mobile edge. Our architecture licenses, IP cores, chips, software, and services span memory and interfaces, security and emerging technologies to positively impact the modern world.
Our customers are leading chip and system design firms, foundries, and service providers. Our products are integrated into tens of billions of devices and systems. They power and secure diverse applications in a growing number of target segments including data center, networking, AI, automotive and IOT.
Rambus is seeking to hire exceptional talent to join some of the brightest inventors and engineers in the world to develop products that have real life impact.
The senior stock administrator will be a key member of the legal, finance and human resources teams and the successful candidate will be responsible for hands-on, end-to-end administration of the Company’s equity plans globally. The ideal candidate will have at least eight years of hands-on public company stock administration experience and will be exceptionally organized, responsible, detail-oriented, resourceful and be used to working independently. The position will report to the Chief Accounting Officer.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
• Administer day-to-day activities related to stock administration and maintain company’s equity data using E*TRADE’s Equity Edge Online (EEO) platform to include RSUs, ESPP, PSUs and NQs
• Ensure an accurate and timely quarterly and year-end close, including performing reconciliation of records between Stock Administration and general ledger, HR, payroll, and transfer agent
• Prepare custom reports within EEO and Excel and perform complex reconciliations to review accuracy of equity and transaction data
• Maintain supporting workbooks for internal/external SOX auditors and respond accurately, thoroughly and timely to auditor requests for data
• Prepare and file accurate and timely Section 16 Forms 3, 4 and 5
• Assist with preparation of stock-related sections of 10Qs, 10Ks and Proxy statements
• Assist and review newly proposed 10b5-trading plans and process trades manually from trading plan broker partners
• Assist with Insider Trading Compliance Program administration
• Perform mobility tax calculations, international and state-to-state
• As needed, help prepare ad hoc reports
• Provide a superior level of customer service to employees, management and others
• Prepare and distribute year-end tax statements for all equity transactions related to international reporting
• Prepare equity-related exhibits for the Board and Compensation Committee
• Assist with the development and presentation of training materials and employee communications
• CPE certification
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or related discipline
• Expert in the use of Equity Edge Online and Excel
• A compliance and detail-oriented individual, willing to “roll up sleeves” and process transactions manually
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and internal/external partners
• Highly organized and able to self-audit work to ensure data integrity and accuracy in every situation
• Strong experience with global equity plans and the associated tax issues
• Previous experience as a Stock Plan Administrator (or similar position) in a public company setting
Rambus offers a competitive compensation package including base salary, bonus, equity, matching 401(k), employee stock purchase plan, comprehensive medical and dental benefits, time-off program and gym membership.
Rambus is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Rambus is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may let us know in the application.
For more information about Rambus, visit rambus.com. For additional information on life at Rambus and our current openings, check out rambus.com/careers/.